Dedicated support that's right for you.
We all need help from time to time: some require it constantly, others only a handful of times a year. What matters, when it comes to support, is that it's there for you - the way you need & use it. It makes little sense for your business to be paying for unlimited support access if you really only make five support calls a year & it makes absolutely no sense to be on a plan where hardly any support is offered & you spend most of your time stressing unnecessarily over things a vendor could & should fix in an instant.
If you're not getting the support you need from your vendor, be it too much or too little, then it's time to give Advantage a call. We can tailor a support package that's right for you.
Why make the switch to Advantage?
- We offer flexible support packages that are custom built to meet your needs which are a fixed price that covers a whole year. The price you pay covers your support requirements for the support period.
- Dedicated support team for each of our Dynamics 365/CRM, NAV, GP, Business Central & Managed Services divisions. With numerous support staff it’s unlikely that you won’t speak to a Support Team member who can help you out straight away. Our Support team are largely based in London but can provide remote support with guaranteed response times.
- As a Microsoft Gold partner with over 20 years' experience, we have a comprehensive product knowledge across Dynamics 365/CRM, Business Central, GP & NAV & all associated third-party solutions.
- We support all Microsoft Dynamics releases whether on mainstream support or not. We also provide ongoing business system reviews, tips & tricks, free training, webinars & much more.
- We’re about building relationships with our customers so you’ll have a dedicated Account Manager that will understand your requirements & take the time to learn your business inside out.
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for more informationContact us now
Ready to Switch?
Relationships, unfortunately, breakdown. You & your business needn’t stay in an unhappy relationship should issues arise. Microsoft will process a partner transfer at any point should there be no on-going commercial dispute.
Most partners will have a 90 day notice period as part of their support contract. You will need to give notice to tender prior to this notice period coming into effect to be able to move your support partner or else you could be tied into another 12-month contract.
Once, you have served notice on your current partner with your plans to put the support contract out to tender, we would request that you give us permission from Microsoft to review your current licensing agreement. This will give us the ability to provide you with an accurate quote.
If you are happy to switch your support to Advantage based on this quote, all you need to do is to complete a Support Transfer form, this can be done electronically or via a paper based process. From here, all that is left to do is for the partner to submit that form to Microsoft and you’ll have completed the change based on the specific dates agreed.
Make the switch today
If you are unhappy with your current Dynamics Support partner and are looking to move, why not get the ball rolling by getting in touch with our team of Dynamics experts today.
Call us on 0203 740 4594