Are you starting out with your own business or are a small business looking to upscale quickly? If so, why not let us equip you with the technology to help you deliver results with our Business Starter Kit?
Our Business Starter Kit provides you with fast and affordable access to a basic Dynamics 365 CRM, a basic Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP, integration between the two as well as Office 365 licensing for up to 5 users.
Perfect for those businesses launching for the first time or those small businesses looking to upscale quickly. Our goal is to give you a head start that will afford you more time to focus on other aspects that need your attention.
No matter what size your business is, you too can make use of appriopriate technology to enpower you to grow your business in the form of customers and revenue. Advantage's Business Starter Kit is a perfect fit solution for you as it covers all the essential technology needed to start your business and is suitable for the following stakeholders:
If you are a new business starting out or a small business looking to get equipped with the latest technology to allow you to upscale quickly, we have the following available
Our Business Starter Kit Package
Our Business Starter Kit Package is available from £6 per user per month and can be implemented for just £11,000.
The Office 365 element will include the following activities:
Setting up the new Office 365 tenant for 1 domain for up to 5 users (doesn’t include any migrations or PC setups)
The Quick Start Dynamics 365 CRM element will include the following activities:
- Authorise Cloud Solution Provider for your business’s Microsoft Cloud Account.
The Quick Start Business Central ERP element will include the following activities:
1) Financial Management
Single Company Setup based on Advantage “Best Practice” Template
- Custom Chart of accounts (Rapid Start Templates supplied with instructions)
- G/L Account Categories and Subcategories
- G/L Account Extended texts
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement reporting
- Account Schedule reporting
- Dimension Analysis (profit and cost centres)
- Workflows for business processes such as approvals
- Cashflow Management & Forecasting
- Recurring and Reversing Journals such as General, Cash receipts and payments.
- 1 additional G/L Reporting Currency
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Bank Integration – Cash Receipt & Statement Import / Payment Export
- Payment Reconciliations and Registrations
- Multi-Currency for Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and automated Exchange Rate updates
- Currency Revaluation for Bank and Open Sales/Purchase Entries (GL Revaluation available as additional ABS Module)
- Standard VAT Reporting, VAT Returns and HMRC Integration (MTD)
- G/L, Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger Opening Balances imported
- Outlook Integration
- Excel Integration
- Document emailing (Invoices, Order Confirmations, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Remittances)
- Users and Security permissions
- Enhanced Document Layouts
- System Audit Trails
2) Sales Management
- Sales invoicing
- Sales Proformas & Prepayments
- Sales Approvals (Quote/Order/Return Order/Invoice/Credit)
- Payment Terms with calculated Discounts
- Receivables Management
3) Purchasing Management
- Purchase Invoicing
- Purchase Approvals (Quote/Order/Return order/Invoice/Credit)
- Payables Management
Also included is a full integration between the new CRM and ERP systems.
*Any customisations to the above package will incur an additional cost.
Please note: Our Business Starter Kit package may not be right for all businesses. If you are looking to purchase a Quick Start Dynamics 365/CRM package or a Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central package or Office 365 separately then please get in touch with our team today by calling the below number or filling out our contact form.