At the core of Dynamics GP is a multi-user/multi-company financial suite that can be implemented straight out the box and includes Sales, Purchasing and Nominal ledger as well as a wealth of reports that be published to non-Finance users through Excel and accessed real-time via iPad and mobile devices.
Dynamics GP is as flexible as your business, as you start with what you need and then add additional elements as your business grows.
There are also integration tools that allow you to share and consolidate data with other applications and third party ISV products to address industry-specific requirements such as Professional and Financial Services.
Key New Features & Functionality
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers an integrated Financial Management software platform that supports service, builds loyalty, sustains profitability, improves customer relationships and builds value for you and your customers.
1. Business Reporting and Intelligence
- Create, run and schedule regular reports saving time and effort.
- Over 300 pre-configured reports all available through Excel.
- Identify areas that require attention and become proactive rather than reactive.
2. Integrated, flexible core Financials
- Multi-company - inter and intra company transactions
- Complex multicurrency management
- Flexible budgeting processes: add, edit and report against company-wide budgets
- Workflow to manage and control process
3. Dynamics Integration Capabilities
- Integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Desktop integration with Office 365
- Tailored integration with other operational systems
Reduce 'silos' of information and create a common data stroe and reduce errors through automation.