Streamline your business processes
In NAV 2018, the brand new out-of-the-box Microsoft Excel report templates used for trial balance, cash flow statements and many more helps your business to improve its business processes. In addition to this, your business can now make greater use of Microsoft Cognitive Services for image recognition of both inventory items and contacts.
Improve workforce productivity
Empower your employees with newly, embedded and contextually relevant Power BI reports, improving both your visualisation and visibility within your most highly-used lists in Dynamics NAV. Furthermore, new integrations with Microsoft Flow makes it simpler for your users to automate tasks in the context of their Dynamics NAV experience.
Reduce your implementation and adoption costs
The new and improved automated setup guides within NAV 2018 help to simplify the process of setting up Dynamics NAV. Furthermore, this process makes it much easier for your business to seamlessly integrate with Dynamics 365 for Sales. In addition to this, a new user tasks function has been added into NAV 2018 to help improve the productivity of your users.
Key Features of NAV 2018
- Financial Management and Accounting: Manage your business’ finances with Cash Management, Ledgers, Allocations, Banking and Asset Management and more.
- Manufacturing: Make sure you have the stock when it is needed with Demand Forecasting, supply planning and more.
- Project Management: Make sure you can easily track projects, create estimates and have the resources to fulfil your customers with Jobs, Time Sheets, Capacity Management and more.
- Sales, Marketing and Service Management: Interact with your customers at the right time with CRM and Office 365 Integration.
- Built-In Intelligence and Reporting: Create insightful charts and reports using the embedded Power BI to help your business to make more informed decisions.
- Supply Chain Management: Ensure your sales and shipments are optimised with Sales Order Management, Inventory Management, Shipping Agents, Warehouse Management and much more.
- Flexible Deployment: Deploy Dynamics NAV on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
NAV 2018 is now available
Looking to upgrade your current ERP system to NAV 2018? Need more convincing on whether it is the right option for you?
"Dynamics NAV empowers our business with the tools it needs to have the best in class in inventory and finance systems"
Looking for more in your ERP system?
Feel like you want more from your ERP system? Not sure where to turn?