Some warning signs that you may be outgrowing QuickBooks include a slowdown in performance, an increase in transactions, and higher values of these transactions, more users needed due to increase in business and more stringent security requirements needed.
When you’re starting to notice these issues don’t leave it too late to find a solution (and hopefully that’s why you’re here today). The numerous options on the market fix these issues and streamline tasks to allow your business to keep growing.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a great option for small to midsized SMEs who are experiencing the difficulties above. There is plenty of advanced functionality within Dynamics GP such as:
- More reports available – 700+ on GP compared to a max of 112 in QuickBooks
- Secure transactions as standard and compliance features make GP much safer and allows for reliable financial reporting
- Multiple users can use GP at one time – perfect if you need to expand your account department
- No decline in performance with no file size or transaction limit
- Integrates with Microsoft Office so reporting just became so much easier
- Along with this it links to Business Intelligence allowing full reporting across the company – not just the finances
- Integration is very easy and support can also be included
Dynamics GP can transform your accounts department in a very real way – we’ll even let you take it for a test drive so you can see all these features in action.
Advantage’s software implementation includes software selection, licensing, implementation, training and ongoing support. We also run numerous training events throughout the year so you can ensure you’re getting the most from Dynamics GP.
If you’re interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics GP, give our experts a call on 0203 004 4600 or complete our online contact form.