A powerful & encompassing all-in-one business management solution that can help to transform the way your business works. Here at Advantage, we can get your business up and running on Dynamics 365 Business Central in the quickest possible time.
Our Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central provides your business with a comprehensive all-in-one business management solution or an upgrade on your existing ERP/accounting system that's simple to use, easy to adapt to similar to that of Dynamics NAV but from within the Cloud or on premise depending on your requirements. Suitable for SMEs, Dynamics 365 Business Central will give you all the tools you need to be able to manage your finances, operations, sales and customer service functions from within one place.
Furthermore, a Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central solution will enable your business to join all your systems together as well as providing you with the opportunity to improve efficiency through the use of automated tasks and workflows all from within your Office 365 tools such as Word, Outlook, Excel, Flow and Teams.
If you are a small to medium sized business looking to get up and running on Dynamics 365 Business Central with us, we have the following available.
|Our Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central Package|
Our Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central SAAS package solution is available from £6 per user per month and can be implemented for just £6,000*. This package will include the following:
1) Financial Management
Single Company Setup based on Advantage “Best Practice” Template
- Custom Chart of accounts (Rapid Start Templates supplied with instructions)
- G/L Account Categories and Subcategories
- G/L Account Extended texts
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement reporting
- Account Schedule reporting
- Dimension Analysis (profit and cost centres)
- Workflows for business processes such as approvals
- Cashflow Management & Forecasting
- Recurring and Reversing Journals such as General, Cash receipts and payments.
- 1 additional G/L Reporting Currency
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Bank Integration – Cash Receipt & Statement Import / Payment Export
- Payment Reconciliations and Registrations
- Multi-Currency for Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and automated Exchange Rate updates
- Currency Revaluation for Bank and Open Sales/Purchase Entries (GL Revaluation available as additional ABS Module)
- Standard VAT Reporting, VAT Returns and HMRC Integration (MTD)
- G/L, Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger Opening Balances imported
- Outlook Integration
- Excel Integration
- Document emailing (Invoices, Order Confirmations, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Remittances)
- Users and Security permissions
- Enhanced Document Layouts
- System Audit Trails
2) Sales Management
- Sales invoicing
- Sales Proformas & Prepayments
- Sales Approvals (Quote/Order/Return Order/Invoice/Credit)
- Payment Terms with calculated Discounts
- Receivables Management
3) Purchasing Management
- Purchase Invoicing
- Purchase Approvals (Quote/Order/Return order/Invoice/Credit)
- Payables Management
*Any customisations to the above package will incur an additional cost.
Please Note: Our Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central package may not be right for all businesses. If you are looking for a more tailored Dynamics 365 Business Central package to meet your specific business requirements, then please get in touch with our team today by calling the below number or filling out our contact form.