Big enough to deliver, small enough to care
At Advantage Business Systems, it’s our knowledge, expertise and specialists that set us apart from the competition.
Our focus is Microsoft technologies. We are a Microsoft house specialising in the best of breed business management solutions – Microsoft Dynamics GP , Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM alongside Business Intelligence Reporting. That’s why for over 10 years we’ve remained an independent Microsoft Gold ERP Partner and Microsoft Small Business Specialist.
Why Choose Advantage Business Systems?
Since 1999, we’ve amassed a wide range of skills, knowledge and experience in the consultancy, implementation, development, support and training of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM technologies.
- Solution independent – we provide our clients with the best-in-class solutions that help them to get the most out of their business system – Microsoft Dynamics. We’re not bound by KPIs on selling our own products, we remain independent and offer the most appropriate solutions based on business need, requirements and budget.
- Customer satisfaction – our renewal rate on customers is 99% – testament to the excellent service we provide to our clients.
- End-to-end service – we work with businesses from start to finish whether that’s a project scoping exercise or a business systems review, our client projects are project managed in-house and oversee that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- All the support you’ll ever need – our internal Microsoft Dynamics team provide fast, reliable and dedicated support on Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but it doesn’t end there. We have a Managed Services Centre full of IT specialists and technicians that provide small and medium sized businesses with support on software, hardware and networking. Our flexible IT services also mean that we can take care of your whole IT infrastructure or just parts of it – it’s your decision.
- Speak directly to support – need to log a support request? No problem, our personalised support service means that our clients can call us directly and speak to the support helpdesk in the first instance. That’s why we are different. We know how frustrating it can be waiting for a call back to resolve your query and we are committed to updating you along the way.
Our approach to working with you
Our commitment to Microsoft and our customers is demonstrated in the way in which we carryout projects. We have adopted the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology which covers the following key areas:
- Analysis – the Analysis phase represents the official start of the implementation. This phase defines the activities required to initiate and effectively plan the entire project.
- Design – the goal of the Design phase is to define how the business requirements will be implemented. The phase includes configuration of the overall Microsoft Dynamics solution and the design of specific customisations needed to satisfy business requirements identified during the Analysis phase.
- Development – the goal of the Development phase is to build and test the system components defined and approved in the design specifications, including developing the customisations, integrations and interfaces, and data migration processes.
- Deployment – the Deployment phase is where all the efforts of the project team come together for a successful transition to the new Microsoft Dynamics solution. Key activities in this phase include End User Training, User Acceptance Testing, and the actual cut-over to the new or upgraded production environment. For Enterprise projects, Performance Testing is also completed.
- Operation – the Operation phase defines the activities required to close the project, provide post-production support, and transition the solution and knowledge to the customer. Key objectives of this phase include providing post–go-live support, transitioning the solution to support, performing a final quality audit, and project closure.