Our knowledge, expertise and specialists set us apart from the competition.
Our focus is Microsoft technologies and we specialise in the best breed of business management solutions – Microsoft Dynamics GP , Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM alongside Business Intelligence Reporting. That is why for over 10 years we’ve remained an independent Microsoft Gold ERP Partner and a Small Business Specialist.
Why choose Advantage Business Systems?
Since 1999, we have gained the knowledge and the experience in the consultancy, implementation, development, support and training of Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- Solution Independent: get the most out of your business as we provide the best in class solution with Microsoft Dynamics. We are independent and offer the most appropriate solutions on the business needs and requirements.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our renewal rate on customers is 99%
- End-to-end Service: We work with businesses from start to finish from project scoping through to business system reviews, the entire project is managed in house and our team of experts oversee that projects are delivered on time and within in budgets.
- All the support you will ever need: We provide fast, reliable and dedicated support on all Dynamics products, but we have a Managed Services Department full of IT specialists and technicians that provide SMEs with support on software, hardware and networking. We take of your whole infrastructure or tailor it to your support requirements.
- Speak directly to your support: We know how frustrating it can be waiting for a call back to resolve your query. Our personalised support services mean that our clients can call us directly and speak to the support helpdesk in the first instance.
Our approach to working with you
Our commitment to Microsoft and our customers is demonstrated in the way in which we carryout projects using the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology
- The Analysis Phase defines the activities required to initiate the effectively plan the entire project.
- The Design Phase is to define how the requirements will be implemented. It includes configuration of the overall Microsoft Dynamics solution which is specific to the business requirements identified in the Analysis Phase.
- The Development Phase is to build and test the system components defined and approved, including developing the customisations, integrations and interfaces and data migration processes.
- The Deployment Phase is where the project comes together. Key activities in this phase include End User Training, User Acceptance Testing and the changeover to the new or upgraded production environment. For Enterprise projects, Performance Testing is also completed.
- The Operation Phase includes providing post-go-live support, transitioning the solution to support, performing a final quality audit and project closure.