IT Support and Managed Services
IT systems should be simple and should work. As IT systems have become more complex, making sure they work has become more time consuming and expensive. That’s where we can help at Advantage with our managed services and IT support team – we’re accredited by Microsoft and are a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner. Our IT Solutions and Managed Services offering provides a smarter way to managing your IT, helping you to reduce your costs and deliver the reliability you need. Our IT solutions include: IT Outsourcing, IT Consultancy, IT Support Services, Managed Services, Dedicated Help Desk, Proactive Remote Management, Procurement and Asset Management.
Benefits of our IT Support and Managed Service
For us, managing technology is all about enabling our customers to operate more effectively. That’s why our London managed IT services are focused on delivering tangible business benefits:
- Reducing costs – when we manage your IT we’ll aim to reduce your on-going IT operating costs, as well as helping to reduce your recruitment, and training costs.
- Increasing business agility – more than ever, organisations today need to be able to adapt to market changes quickly to remain competitive, that’s why we’ve designed our managed IT services to be flexible and scalable so that you can adjust the service in line with your business needs.
- Reducing business risk – when we manage your IT we hold ourselves accountable for its availability. We put tight SLAs (service level agreements) in place and pro-actively manage your systems to identify and address potential problems before they occur.
- Focusing your business on your core skills – we can help your in-house IT team to focus on strategic projects that will drive your business forward by freeing them from the burden of day to day systems management.
IT Support for Small Businesses
We provide IT support in London for small-medium sized businesses and our flexible approach means we have support contracts and pay-as-you-go pricing to suit all budgets.
Why choose a London IT Solutions provider?
- Our flexible approach – our managed IT services are tailored to meet your specific business needs. We can manage as much or as little as you like, and if your needs change, even temporarily, then you can simply change the service – we’re a UK IT solutions provider.
- Our technical expertise – we’ve been working with complex IT infrastructures for over 12 years. We hold the highest levels of accreditation with the world’s leading hardware and software vendors, and we’re always up to date with the latest technical developments.
- Our people – our managed services organisation is made up of talented and reliable people who understand technology and business. They’re people our customers enjoy working with – people they can trust.
“An in-house IT person would represent an overhead and we’d have to pay a significant salary to get someone of the intellect and competence that we have at Advantage.” Galliard Healthcare Communications
IT Services from Advantage Business Systems Fact Sheet
Advantage Eases IT Headache at Galliard Healthcare Communications – Case Study
Hallett Retail Manages Growth through Advantage’s Stable IT Infrastructure – Case Study
Find Out More
To find out how you can benefit from our managed IT services, why not take a free IT infrastructure health check?