Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Preview
It doesn’t seem that long ago when we were gearing up for the release of Dynamics NAV 2015 and getting to grips with all the extra goodies that were being introduced. Fast forward a year (how time flies when you’re having fun) and here we are all getting excited about the many great new features that are planned for the Dynamics NAV 2016 release, due to be available very soon.
Add all these great new features on top of what we already have in NAV 2015 and you can see we have a very compelling ERP solution that will suit businesses of all shapes and sizes that can deliver a real return to your business. Dynamics NAV 2016 sees a continued commitment to delivering NAV in the cloud, with an improved Office 365 and Azure experience along with NAV 2016 working natively with Dynamics CRM online.
Its top new features include:
- Improved Office 365 integration; NAV now works with Power BI so it is possible to effortlessly interrogate NAV data.
- Deployment on Azure SQL Server, resulting in a better Azure experience.
- Enhanced desktop, web, tablet and now phone client will extend the reach of NAV to even more users, releasing people from their desks and allowing secure visibility of critical data anywhere and at any time across multiple devices.
- Works natively with CRM Online for integrated cradle to grave customer engagement.
- e-Everything functionality offering electronic invoicing, OCR and the ability of third parties to add in their own data sources.
- Powerful workflow features enabling process automation which can be extended to incorporate specific business events.
- New financial functionalities like posting preview, deferrals and Positive Pay (for US).
- Improved engineering – a test automation suite will now be available to partners with releases every year and updates monthly.
Whether you are currently running an old version of NAV and considering an upgrade or looking for a new solution to take your business to the next level, NAV 2016 will have available all the tools to make a real difference.
For more information about Dynamics NAV please call 020 3004 4600 or fill in our contact form.