Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) 2015 ERP Business Solutions
Available On-Premise, Hosted or in the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics GP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product for small to medium sized businesses offering “out-of-the box” features and functionality that you would expect from larger solutions but at a more competitive price. Typically a prospect would have outgrown their existing system such as Sage 50, QuickBooks or Xero and be looking to upgrade to a more robust and comprehensive Financial solution.
At GP’s core is a multi-user/multi-company financial suite that can be implemented in as little as six days that includes Sales, Purchasing and Nominal Ledger as well as a wealth of reports that can be published to none Finance users through Excel or Reporting Services and accessed real-time via iPad and mobile devices. This financial foundation allows you to implement additional Microsoft modules like HR, Project Accounting, Distribution and Contract Administration. There are also integration tools that allow you to share and consolidate data with other applications and third party ISV products to address industry specific requirements such as Professional & Financial Services.
Key New Features & Functionality
- Service based architecture – allowing you to integrate more easily into GP
- Advanced workflow – to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, fixed assets, and project expense related approvals
- iPad, Android or Tablet reporting for none finance users, where and when you want them
- Document attach – scan and share images across transactions
- Access GP anywhere – Web client allows you secure access to GP from anywhere on the Internet and more.