Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinar Series
Whether you’re new to the world of Microsoft Dynamics GP and want to find out more about its business management capabilities, or you’re currently using an earlier version of Dynamics GP and looking to upgrade to the latest version, these webinars are for you!
These Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinars will focus on several aspects including;
- Small Business Management Software: Introducing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 – this is a must for non-Dynamics GP users. In this webinar, we’ll be overviewing the user interface and its features, and how small businesses can benefit.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinar: Features, Functionality & Enhancements – this webinar will showcase the new features added in the latest version, and also enhancements added to the existing features. If you are looking to upgrade or not sure what benefits it will bring, then this webinar is for you!
Business Process Focus:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinar: Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Process – see a live demonstration on how Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 deals with purchasing all the way through to payment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinar: Order-to-Cash Process – Here we’ll demonstrate the processes and functionality within Dynamics GP 2013 and how the user has a full audit trail throughout the process.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinar: Business Reporting Capabilities – with a wide range of reporting tools available, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 provides flexibility and options. In this webinar we’ll be covering Management Reporter, Web-based reporting, Excel based reporting and third party business reporting solutions.
To find out more about the topics mentioned above, and to register, click the links above or visit our upcoming events calendar on Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Webinars.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.