Free 10-Point Checklist on Evaluating ERP Software
If you feel we’ve missed something, or you would like further information on any of the checklist areas, please make a comment to the post.
The 10-point checklist of areas to consider when evaluating ERP includes:
1. More than Enterprise Resource Planning – take your business systems beyond ERP
2. Cloud on your terms – take your business to the cloud
3. Strong customer relationships – a reliable vendor helps you take your business forward confidently
4. Connect your business and enhance the value of your systems
5. Ease of use for your people
6. Predictable costs helping you to plan for the future with less risk
7. Transform historical data into forward-looking insight
8. Follow a roadmap to take your business forward with confidence
9. The right solution supports and drives your business forward
10. Take your business forward with confidence
Not sure which Microsoft Dynamics solution is right for your business?
Don’t worry. As a Microsoft partner, we provide local support, expertise, and solutions for small and midsize businesses. Through our knowledge of your industry and our close partnership with Microsoft, we can help tackle the challenges and make the most of the opportunities that are in front of your business today, while helping you anticipate and achieve success tomorrow.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.