Don’t let your Dynamics GP Business System die out
What I have noticed is once the heat and light around a new Dynamics GP Business System implementation has died, some of the original product champions have moved on and the knowledge around the product dilutes it’s very easy to forget that there is still huge potential in your business software to reduce your costs, increase efficiency, reduce errors and make your business more profitable.
Don’t let your Dynamics GP Business System stagnate. How do you avoid that?
- Make sure your staff are 100% familiar with the functionality, “I didn’t know it could do that” isn’t an excuse when time is money.
- Get yourself a real I.T. partner, an organisation keen to help, not one who judges and classifies you by your IT spend.
- Attend your Dynamics Partner events and see what new features and functionality are available now and in the future.
- Talk to your Account Manager about what you want to achieve, and if you haven’t got an Account Manager, get one.
- Do a System Review with your staff and your Partner. Walk the floor and spend the day meeting the users understanding their view.
- Establish problems that need addressing and new features you may be able to use.
- Do it now.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.