Document Management Software for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Recorded Webinar: Keeping it Digital in Dynamics GP with Document Management Software
Internal business processes play a key role in your organisation’s growth and competitiveness, and without an effective business process, businesses end up focusing internally rather than externally. One way to streamline and automate business processes is through the use of document management software.
Effective document management software enables businesses to automate internal company documents through the use of automated workflows, provides quick and easy document retrieval, provides low cost of ownership and enforces disaster recovery and compliance throughout the whole organisation.
Implemented in days and easy to learn and use, KwikTag is a fully embedded document management solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP, enabling Dynamics users and non-Dynamics users’ access to documents across the organisation. If you missed our webinar last month, don’t worry, you can catch the recording at the bottom of this post.
Why Document Management Software?
- Minimise lost accounts payable documents and retrieval times
- Reduce manual labour related to paper and data management as it initially comes into and then flows through your business
- Enable instant retrieval of imaged business documents by everyone in the company
- Attach, search and retrieve paper and electronic documents directly from within Dynamics GP screens
- Expand the usage of other Dynamics GP modules
- Ensure disaster recovery and data protection
- KwikTag Document Management Software delivers fast ROI and low cost of ownership
- Easy to learn and use
Watch the pre-recorded webinar: Keeping it Digital in Dynamics GP with Document Management Software
To find out more about KwikTag Document Management Software, contact Advantage Business Systems – an approved partner of KwikTag. Besides Microsoft Dynamics GP, KwikTag Document Management Software also works with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.