Best practices on effectively evaluating business software – Workshop
Then why not join Advantage for this free seminar on what to look out for when evaluating business software? This event is hosted by Advantage in conjunction with Microsoft, and as a Microsoft Gold Partner, Advantage are offering an exclusive invitation to social enterprises that would like to learn more.
In this business software evaluation event, we will cover:
- The things you should be considering when evaluating business software.
- Types of questions you should be asking.
- What to look out for in the selection process.
- How a business solution from Microsoft – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the perfect solution.
- A free exclusive demonstration of the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- A range of deployment options putting you in control of how you run your enterprise.
- How Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 can be deployed quickly and easily providing a much faster return on investment to your social enterprise.
This event will take place on Wednesday 28th November 2012 at the Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1WG. Registration starts at 09:30 A.M. with an expected finish of 2 P.M. with a light lunch for all attendees afterwards.
If you’re a social enterprise and would like to find out more about effectively evaluating business software that goes beyond basic finance and accounting, and how a business solution from Microsoft can help you move forward, book your place now.
Once your registration has been received, we will contact you to confirm your place.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Tagged Business Solution, Business Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP, finance and accounting, financial management, Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, Microsoft Office 365